corrugated iron meaning
- Noun: corrugated iron
- Usually galvanized sheet iron or sheet steel shaped into straight parallel ridges and hollows
Derived forms: corrugated irons
Type of: sheet metal
Encyclopedia: Corrugated iron
Sheet steel (usually galvanized) which has been fabricated as a corrugated metal.
- More: Next
- corrugated iron building
- the drum sieve is made of corrugated iron with strip-shaped holes, which is folded to rotundity
- Covered with corrugated iron, it cost $ 60, 000.
- Visitors are often fascinated by the houses with corrugated iron walls.
- Until December 2007, this was a corrugated iron sheet building.