coronavirus infection meaning
Virus diseases caused by the CORONAVIRUS genus. Some specifics include transmissible enteritis of turkeys (ENTERITIS,TRANSMISSIBLE,OF TURKEYS); FELINE INFECTIOUS PERITONITIS; and transmissible gastroenteritis of swine (GASTROENTERITIS,TRANSMISSIBLE,OF SWINE).
- Felin coronavirus infections are therefore sialic acid dependant.
- It's not a case fatality rate for coronavirus infection, " he said.
- The severe problems we are seeing right now might represent a very small minority of the coronavirus infections,
- Currently her lab is using a mouse model to test the function and inhibition of certain proteases involved in coronavirus infection.
- Definitive diagnosis of an enteric coronavirus infection is achieved by performing electron microscopy or an ELISA on a faecal or tissue sample.