Noun: Cora koru
- (Greek mythology) daughter of Zeus and Demeter; made queen of the underworld by Pluto in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Proserpina
- Persephone, Despoina, Kore
Type of: Greek deity
Encyclopedia: Cora Cora, WY Cora, Wyoming
A draped female figure used in architecture; a caryatid.
- magua still has the right to take cora with him.
- magua himself abducts cora.
- "we have but little occasion to be alarmed," continued the undisturbed cora.
- good . i'm trading shifts with cora so if i take sunday,
- cora : i had hoped i'd never hear that name again