- More: Next
- It is the only way to give a language copiousness and euphony.
- The copiousness stemming from his success appears to have taken a toll, however.
- He then frequented places of publick resort, and endeavoured to attract notice by the copiousness of his talk.
- But Val Gardena remains a long way from Tuscany, and copiousness is at least as important here as refinement.
- Cicero, who was a diligent reader of Timaeus, expresses a far more favourable opinion, specially commending his copiousness of matter and variety of expression.