coping skill meaning
A state of harmony between internal needs and external demands and the processes used in achieving this condition. (From APA Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms,8th ed)
- this handbook can help educators build coping skills in their students during and after a military deployment
- In order to develop coping skills, role playing was used.
- Due to their age, children have relatively undeveloped coping skills.
- Maybe there have been coping skills that were successful in the past.
- One person's pushiness may be another's coping skills.