- Noun: coordination kow`ordu'neyshun
- The skilful and effective interaction of movements
- The regulation of diverse elements into an integrated and harmonious operation
- The grammatical relation of two constituents having the same grammatical form
- Being of coordinate importance, rank, or degree
Derived forms: coordinations
See also: coordinate
1 : the act or action of coordinating
2 : the harmonious functioning of parts (as muscle and nerves) for most effective results
- More: Next
- he is with good coordination and a sunny smile.
- lack planning coordination can be extremely costly.
- enough information is available to infer that membranes serve in coordination.
- the number of ligands attached to the central ion is called the coordination number.
- the number of ions needed for screening the electrical field is known as the coordination number.
- coordinating committee for intercontinental research networks meaning
- coordinating conjunction meaning
- coordinating holes meaning
- coordinating point meaning
- coordinating review authority meaning
- coordination compound meaning
- coordination impairment meaning
- coordination impairments meaning
- coordination lack meaning
- coordination language meaning