noun ( contorˈnos)
Contour or outline
ORIGIN: Ital contorno circuit, contour
- Salvatore Contorno, one of Bontade s trusted aides, followed Buscetta s example.
- Contorno became a cigarette smuggler and heroin trafficker.
- Contorno received a reduced sentence of six years because he collaborated with the prosecution.
- Contorno was removed from the Italian witness protection programme, but re-admitted in 2001.
- Contorno ( side dish ) : Patate bollite e fagiolini ( boiled potato and beans . ) Poco.