constant t meaning
A methyl xanthine derivative from tea with diuretic,smooth muscle relaxant,bronchial dilation,cardiac and central nervous system stimulant activities. Theophylline inhibits the 3',5'-CYCLIC NUCLEOTIDE PHOSPHODIESTERASE that degrades CYCLIC AMP thus potentiates the actions of agents that act through ADENYLATE CYCLASE and cyclic AMP.
- Any surface of constant t in Minkowski space-time is a Cauchy surface.
- V at constant T . The second derivative of U w . r . t.
- The atmospheric time constant t 0 is often referred to as the Greenwood time constant, after Darryl Greenwood.
- For humans, the time constants T 1 and T 2 are approximately 3 ms and 5 s, respectively.
- The constant T is called the relaxation time of the system and the constant � is the quasi-frequency.