- Noun: compositeness
- The property of being a composite number
Derived forms: compositenesses
Type of: property
- More: Next
- compositeness and types on phthalocyanin complex of europium, praseodymium and neodymium
- Deviations from the SM couplings is proportional to the degree of compositeness of the particles.
- These results pose some tension for CHM but are compatible with a compositeness scale f ~ TeV.
- The hypothesis of partial compositeness allows to suppress flavor violation beyond the SM that is severely constrained experimentally.
- Hence 137 is a witness for the compositeness of 221, and 174 was in fact a strong liar.