composite wall meaning
A wall built of a combination of two or more masonry units of different types of materials that are bonded together, one forming the facing of the wall and the other the backup.
- More: Next
- analysis on moisture transfer for two light steel-framed composite walls
- we are specialized in manufacturing and installing new composite wall materials
- analysis on perforated parameters for heat transfer of light steel-framed composite wall
- study on heat transfer for sectional parameters of the slotted light steel-framed composite wall
- masonry composite walls with steels is a new-style structure system which accord heat preservation of freezing zone