composite pile meaning
A pile comprised of different materials, e.g., concrete and wood.2.
A pile comprised of steel members which are fastened together, end-to-end, to form a single pile.
A pile in which the upper and lower portions consist of different types of piles.
- More: Next
- research on load transfer law of cement-soil composite pile
- reflections on design of composite pile foundations in nanjin district
- study on partial factors of bearing capacity for composite pile foundation
- research on reliability of the composite pile foundation settlement calculation
- method of optimization design and practical engineering checking of composite pile foundation