composite photograph meaning
A photograph printed by superimposing several negatives
- Jacobs asked Galton to create a composite photograph of a Jewish type.
- (Later it was found to be a composite photograph, though ).
- Uelsmann is a master printer, producing composite photographs with multiple negatives and extensive darkroom work.
- Jumonji exhibited composite photographs of four Japanese waterfalls at the Shiseido Gallery ( Ginza ) in June and July 2004.
- Composite photographs, where images of the skulls were overlaid on photographs of the men's faces, were completely congruent.