n : intracellular partitioning of cellular substances and metabolic activities by membranes
- a complete analysis of the compartmentation of hydrolases is difficult to achieve.
- fire resisting construction and compartmentation in common parts
- for example, the improvement extent of the ability of na + compartmentation was less
- prevention of cross-contamination by minimizing air turbulences and setting proper compartmentation
- The engine room compartmentation was an improvement over the C and D classes.