compartment syndromes meaning
Conditions in which increased pressure within a limited space compromises the circulation and function of tissue within that space. Compartmentation involves mainly the leg but also involved are the forearm,arm,thigh,shoulder,and buttock. Some of the causes of increased pressure are trauma,tight dressings,hemorrhage,and exercise. Sequelae include nerve compression,paralysis,and contracture.
- the osteofascial compartment syndrome of the lumbosacral region
- diagnosis and treatment in compartment syndrome of the foot
- orbital compartment syndrome was impressed
- osteofascial compartment syndrome of the foot
- compartment syndrome and rhabdomyolysis