coastal engineering meaning
- [Civil engineering]
A branch of civil engineering pertaining to the study of the action of the seas on shorelines and to the design of structures to protect against this action.
- provide consultative services for coastal engineering projects
- c provide consultative services for coastal engineering projects
- so the present models are able to be used in coastal engineering with complicated boundary shapes extensively
- experiences show that it is an effective and feasible way to similate the wave transformation in mathematical ways in real coastal engineering
- waves, one of the most important dynamic factors in coastal engineering, have significant effects on the safety and cost of coastal structure construction