Noun: clothes klow(dh)z
- Clothing in general
"he always bought his clothes at the same store"
- apparel, wearing apparel, dress
- Provide with clothes or put clothes on
- dress, enclothe, garb, raiment [archaic], tog, garment, habilitate [archaic], fit out, apparel
- Furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- invest, adorn
- Cover as if with clothing
"the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
- cloak, drape, robe
Derived forms: clotheses
See also: clothing
- her clothes are always right up to the minute.
- i buy shoes and clothes in the night market.
- next, there was the matter of her clothes.
- i will buy her some new clothes tomorrow.
- i am too tired to care about clothes.