clothes moth meaning
- Noun: clothes moth
- Any of several small yellowish or buff-coloured moths whose larvae eat organic matter e.g. woolens
Derived forms: clothes moths
Encyclopedia: Clothes moth
- More: Next
- A few, including the clothes moth, feed on detritus.
- I was told they are millers, at least not clothes moths.
- Heated buildings allow clothes moths to develop year-round.
- Commonly noticed " micros " include the plume moth and the various species of clothes moth.
- As acrylic is a synthetic fiber, the larvae of clothes moths are unable to digest it.