closing line meaning
The vector required to complete a polygon consisting of a set of vectors whose sum is zero (such as the forces acting on a body in equilibrium).
- block, including brackets, at the closing line of each previous
- the closest line that is a sequence point
- returns the closest line that is a sequence point, given a line in this document that may or may not be a sequence point
- Many of the closed lines ran at only a small deficit.
- The chief of administration made a proposal to close line 2.