- Noun: cist sist
- A box or chest. Specifically: (a) A bronze receptacle, round or oval, frequently decorated with engravings on the sides and cover, and with feet, handles, etc., of decorative castings. (b) A cinerary urn
Sounds like: cyst
Derived forms: cists
Same as cistvaen.
- More: Next
- october 30, 2006-soccer match, go cist !!
- cist pre-admission assessment form chinese version
- may 30, 2006-cist graduate succeed in cbu
- may 30-cist graduate succeed in cbu
- cist was authorized by ets and opened toefl test centre