- Noun: circumstance 'surkum`stãns
- A condition that accompanies or influences some event or activity
- The set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event
- context, setting
- Information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- condition, consideration
- Formal ceremony about important occasions
"pomp and circumstance"
Derived forms: circumstances
See also: circumstantial
- More: Next
- we knew nothing of philip's circumstances.
- circumstances force us to adopt this policy.
- we must under no circumstances take this lightly.
- the scene and circumstances were so very uncanny.
- a singular circumstance then arose in the case.
- circumspect meaning
- circumspection meaning
- circumspective meaning
- circumspectly meaning
- circumspectness meaning
- circumstances meaning
- circumstances alter cases meaning
- circumstances alter cases. meaning
- circumstances, circumstantial evidence | circumstances | circumstantial evidence | circumstantial evidence circumstances | meaning
- circumstantial meaning