n : situated around a nucleus (as of a cell)
- circumnuclear star-forming ring
- circumnuclear star-formation
- The eruption occurred in the circumnuclear star-forming region of the galaxy.
- Sgr A West is surrounded by a massive, clumpy torus of cooler molecular gas, the Circumnuclear Disk ( CND ).
- Star formation does not seem to be occurring currently at the Galactic Center, although the Circumnuclear Disk of molecular gas that orbits the Galactic Center at two parsecs seems a fairly favorable site for star formation.