changes in the work meaning
Changes ordered by the owner consisting of additions, deletions, or other revisions within the general scope of the contract, the contract sum and the contract time being adjusted accordingly. All change order. Also see field order.
- More: Next
- This is bringing about an enormous change in the work force.
- The 20th century saw little change in the work prisoners did.
- There may be some change in the works for cases involving children.
- This transformation saw a fundamental change in the work duties of letter carriers.
- The change in the work-study guidelines falls under the Freedom Corps proposal.