changeover point meaning
The temperature at which the thermal transmission loss to the outside of a building equals the heat gain in the interior, so that cooling or heating is not required.
- More: Next
- However, Rickmansworth is still the changeover point for drivers on the Metropolitan line.
- They manage to escape to a changeover point where they abandon the car and change to a van.
- :The conduit / trolley changeover point in Washington was not at the state line, or not always.
- On the LT & S the changeover point was just east of Barking station on both Upminster and Tilbury routes.
- It can provide frictionless, accurate and instant switching actions that are necessary to operate the changeover point at 30 degrees.