- Noun: changelessness cheynjlusnus
- The property of remaining unchanged
- The quality of being unchangeable; having a marked tendency to remain unchanged
- unchangeability, unchangeableness, unchangingness
Derived forms: changelessnesses
See also: changeless
- More: Next
- The fact was, despite its quiet changelessness, Ames was a cold-war town.
- Part of its point is to disconcert, to open the mind to eternal changelessness and to the unexpected instant.
- "Ever since she could remember anything the face of the outer wall had been like the symbol of endlessness, of changelessness, of austerity and of protection.
- The Almighty manifests in the marital state as Uma Maheswara, Sita Rama, and Radha Krishna despite his changelessness, sans childhood or youth or old age.
- Although some of the images may appear familiar at first, on closer look the canyon's magnificent vastness, beauty and ever-changing changelessness shine through afresh.