- Adverb: changeably
- In a changeable manner
- Or there should be a convention that the terms can be used inter-changeably.
- Partnership and collaboration are often used inter-changeably, sometimes within the same paragraph or even sentence.
- However, many people continue to confuse or use the terms human trafficking and human smuggling inter-changeably.
- Because of the reversibility requirements for a system to be fully adiabatic, most of these synonyms actually refer to, and can be used inter-changeably, to describe quasi-adiabatic systems.
- All the courtrooms offer state-of-the-art technology, and are designed so that each can be used, inter-changeably, for District, Bankruptcy, or Magistrate proceedings.