change ringing meaning
- Noun: change ringing
- Ringing tuned bells in a fixed order that is continually changing
Encyclopedia: Change ringing
- change-ringing: see ring the chan ...
- ring dropping, ringing the change | ring dropping | ringing the change | ringing the change ring dropping |: [Law]RING DROPPING ...
- ringing: Noun: ringing  ...
- More: Next
- This development made possible orderly ringing in patterns known as change ringing.
- With British settlement, change ringing came to North America.
- The tower contains a ring of six bells hung for change ringing.
- The bells were refurbished in 2006 and restored to full change ringing.
- The tower contains a peal of ten bells hung for change ringing.