change programme meaning
AmE spelling change programme program) noun [C]
a project to change the way sth operates, especially a company or an organization:
implementing a change programme in an organization
a major change programme to improve the quality of the company's service
- More: Next
- hong kong chinese orchestra reserves the right to change programme and artistes
- the following table lists changed programming elements and their replacements
- the organiser reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate
- It presents a constantly changing programme of exhibitions and events.
- Since then, WNYJ-TV has changed programming on its station.