cell component meaning
Components of a cell.
- the isolation of other cell components is generally associated with the bursting of vacuoles.
- new fuel-cell components will revolutionize the auto industry
- effect of long term voyage on blood cell component and rheology of sailors in naval ship and nuclear-powered submarine
- effect of complex-probiotic-preparation on blood cell components and rheology parameters of sailors in nuclear-powered submarine during long term voyage
- cell degrading enzymes ( cdes ) produced by phytopathogenic bacteria reduce plant cell components to compounds useful for pathogen nutrition