cell communication meaning
Any of several ways in which living cells of an organism communicate with one another,whether by direct contact between cells or by means of chemical signals carried by neurotransmitter substances,hormones,and cyclic AMP.
- Sarin is a nerve agent that disrupts nerve cell communication.
- These data highlight the importance of GFAP for cell-cell communication.
- It may play a role in cell-to-cell communication.
- This is not a scientifically recognized method of cell communication.
- This mechanism would eventually be used for cell-cell communication in animals