AN object-oriented language combining multi-methods with a classless object model, object-based encapsulation and optional static type checking. It distinguishes between subtyping and code inheritance. Includes both explicit and implicit parameterisation of objects, types, and methods.
- More: Next
- then there was colonel cecil burleigh essex, another f.f.vof formidable caliber—however, with him we have no concern.
- robin yount ? cecil cooper ? what happened to them
- miss della antwine of the cecil shaw singers
- man on p . a . : shortstop, number 3, cecil gervis
- the nobel prize in economics : douglas cecil north