- Noun: cattery
- A place for breeding or boarding cats
Derived forms: catteries
pl -ter·ies: a place for the breeding, raising, or care of cats
- More: Next
- we are the first cattery import & breed " pixie-bob "-- the " big foot " in hong kong
- promote the proper way of admiring & caring of cats & dogs . welcome to our cattery to play with the cats & dogs
- Veterinary practices and a boarding cattery are among the local businesses.
- Storrs House Farm has operated a boarding cattery for many years.
- But the breeds at the cattery are no ordinary either.