- Noun: catarrh ku'taa(r)
- Inflammation of the nose and throat with increased production of mucus
Derived forms: catarrhs
See also: catarrhal
n : inflammation of a mucous membrane in humans or animals; esp : one chronically affecting the human nose and air passages — ca·tarrh·al adj — ca·tarrh·al·ly adv
- More: Next
- i have a bad cold and i am full of catarrh
- i've a bad cold and i'm full of catarrh
- it's not only an excellent tonic for preventing illness but can also clear up colds, catarrh, viruses and fever
- Modern herbalists also use it to treat catarrh and kidney stones.
- The German Commission E sanctioned medicinal use of the plant for catarrhs.