carrying cost meaning
Noun: carrying cost
- The opportunity cost of unproductive assets; the expense incurred by ownership
- carrying charge
Derived forms: carrying costs
Type of: opportunity cost
Encyclopedia: Carrying cost
- carrying cost of inventory: [Finance]The cost ...
- carrying: adjective &n ...
- card-carrying: Adjective: card-ca ...
- carrying cost rate
- the decline in sales has left us with huge inventories and the carrying cost is now putting a heavy burden on us
- saves on inventory carrying costs with efficient monitoring and reporting systems maximizes stock availability by giving automatic notification of low stock items
- It is possible that Datum could incur additional inventory carrying costs.
- It is sometimes referred to as a carrying cost of money.