carrying channel meaning
In suspended ceiling construction, a three-sided metal member used to support the entire ceiling assembly.
- carrying: adjective &n ...
- card-carrying: Adjective: card-ca ...
- carrying amount: [Economics]The bal ...
- Astra 5B began commercial operation on June 2, 2014 and by the end of June 2014 had 18 active transponders carrying channels for eastern Europe.
- It will have to reach houses in these areas through cable and satellite, and some cable companies have already said they will be carrying Channel 5.
- Using QAM ( Quadrature Amplitude Modulation ), a CATV operator can place usually up to eight subchannels on each channel so channel 2 may actually be carrying channels 1-8 in a viewer's city.
- Australian cable television concern Optus Vision said it won't be carrying channels produced by Australian Information Media ( AIM ), the pay-television venture owned by the Australian Broadcasting Corp ., John Fairfax Holdings Ltd . and Cox Communications Inc.