cardiac hypertrophy meaning
Hypertrophy or enlargement of the heart.
- the effect of cyclosporine a on cardiac hypertrophy and function in renovascular hypertensive rats
- effects of total flavones from buckwheat leaves on isoproterenol-induced cardiac hypertrophy in rats
- inhibitory effect of atorvastatin on cardiac hypertrophy and extracellular matrix remodeling in rats
- the study of protective effects of low molecular weight heparin on isoproterenol-induced cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis in rats
- inhibitory effects of total saponins of panax notoginseng on cardiac hypertrophy induced by pressure overload in rats : dependent effect of medical dosage