cardiac electrophysiologic study meaning
Invasive procedures whereby tachyarrhythmias (TACHYCARDIA),induced or spontaneous,are mapped via heart catheterization techniques for the investigation of electrical activities in the heart. In addition to diagnostic purposes,the techniques of intracardiac programmed electrostimulation are used therapeutically.
- transesophageal electrophysiologic study: [Medicine]Invasive ...
- cardiac electrophysiologic studies: [Medicine]Invasive ...
- cardiac electrophysiologic technique: [Medicine]Invasive ...
- cardiac death meaning
- cardiac depressants meaning
- cardiac edema meaning
- cardiac edemas meaning
- cardiac electrophysiologic studies meaning
- cardiac electrophysiologic technique meaning
- cardiac electrophysiologic techniques meaning
- cardiac electroversion meaning
- cardiac electroversions meaning
- cardiac failure meaning