1. The action of the verb cap
2. A covering, eg a hard crust that forms on soil during dry weather
3. A graduation ceremony (informal)
Preparation of a capped fuse.
1. The practice of selling large amounts of a commodity or security close to the options expiry date in order to prevent a rise in market price.
[Oil and gas]
The term referring to the method by which uncontrolled flow from a wellbore is halted or placed under control.
- More: Next
- production line for filling oral liquid-capping machine
- exclusively developed end-capping technique
- standard practice for capping cylindrical concrete specimens
- beverage hot-filling and screw capping machine
- analysis of a welding structure destroy of a pressure tube capping