canine distempers meaning
A name for several highly contagious viral diseases of animals,especially canine distemper. In dogs,it is caused by the canine distemper virus (DISTEMPER VIRUS,CANINE). It is characterized by a diphasic fever,leukopenia,gastrointestinal and respiratory inflammation and sometimes,neurologic complications. In cats it is known as FELINE PANLEUKOPENIA.
- laboratory animal-method for examination of canine distemper virus
- diagnostic techniques for canine distemper
- the studies and observations of effect inactivated vaccine canine distemper
- The exceptions include canine distemper, hookworms and lice and ticks.
- Now, one of the Russian tigers has died from canine distemper.