brown swiss meaning
Noun: Brown Swiss
- Large hardy brown breed of dairy cattle from Switzerland
Derived forms: Brown Swisses
Type of: dairy cattle, dairy cow, milch cow, milcher, milk cow, milker
Encyclopedia: Brown Swiss
- swiss: Adjective: Swiss&n ...
- brown: Adjective: brown ( ...
- swiss ball: noun A ...
- Harris Hill Brown Swiss were shown and sold nationally and internationally.
- The breed was formed by crossing Ukrainian Grey cattle with Brown Swiss bulls.
- He achieved this by combination crosses of Hereford cattle and Brown Swiss cattle.
- It is known as the Brown Swiss Dairy barn.
- They farmed the land and ran a successful Brown Swiss Cattle breeding program.