brown alga meaning
n : any of a major taxonomic group (Phaeophyta) of variable mostly marine algae (as a laminaria) with chlorophyll masked by brown pigment —see ALGIN, LAMINARIN
- contains brown alga is mucous in have polysaccharide of alga of a kind of cliff to restraining large intestine cancer is remarkable curative effect
- It is possibly a red alga or a brown alga.
- :: Kelps ( brown alga ) are usually growing vertically in deeper water.
- Brown alga zoids have the same two basic flagella discussed in the heterokont section.
- The former are still very important in the ocean, with kelp an example of a brown alga.