bridged floor meaning
A floor using common joists for support.
- More: Next
- clearance above bridge floor
- control of bridge floor in cantilever casting construction of t-type continuous rigid-frame box-beam
- The Marshall Fire Department found the bridge floor covered in flames but was quickly able to extinguish them.
- Most consider that the boarded sides and shingled roof protected the bridge floor and sub-structure from deterioration.
- The bridge also had to be repaired in 1945 after a 20-ton oil truck fell through the bridge floor.