Noun: breeder breedu(r)
- A person who breeds animals
- stock breeder
Derived forms: breeders
See also: breed
Type of: stock farmer, stock raiser, stockman
n. a heterosexual. (In a homosexual context.)
• Don't invite Wally. He's a breeder.
• Why not? The breeders invited us to their party.
Noun. A heterosexual. From the fact that heterosexuals actively procreate, or breed. Derog. [Gay use/ Orig. U.S.]
n : one that breeds: as
a : an animal or plant kept for propagation
b : one engaged in the breeding of a specified organism
- breeder reactor: Noun: breeder reac ...
- stock breeder: Noun: stock breede ...
- fast-breeder reactor: noun A ...
- the infected breeder flocks are quarantined from uninfected flocks.
- all the best breeders are strongly opposed to this practice.
- relatively few foresters or tree breeders consider the presence of edaphic ecotypes.
- cultivar development may come to rely more upon the non-institutional peach breeders.
- most characters of economic value to plant and animal breeders are metric characters.