breech presentation meaning
- Noun: breech presentation
Derived forms: breech presentations
Encyclopedia: Breech presentation
n : presentation of the fetus in which the breech is the first part to appear at the uterine cervix
- More: Next
- pathogenic analysis of congenital hipjoint dislocation caused by breech presentation and its prevention
- There is also a high prevalence of breech presentation.
- The break-in is actually being orchestrated by a prodigious young breech presentation ).
- A breech presentation at delivery occurs when the fetus does not turn to a cephalic presentation.
- The fetuses in breech presentation during this period have the same probability for breech and cephalic presentation at delivery.