- Noun: bowl bówl
- A round vessel that is open at the top; used chiefly for holding food or liquids;
- A concave shape with an open top
- A dish that is round and open at the top for serving foods
- The quantity contained in a bowl
- A large structure for open-air sports or entertainments
- stadium, arena, sports stadium
- A large ball with finger holes used in the sport of bowling
- bowling ball
- A wooden ball (with flattened sides so that it rolls on a curved course) used in the game of lawn bowling
- A small round container that is open at the top for holding tobacco
- pipe bowl
- The act of rolling something (as the ball in bowling)
- Roll (a ball)
- Hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- Engage in the sport of bowling
"My parents like to bowl on Friday nights"
Derived forms: bowling, bowled, bowls
See also: bowler
n. a pipe or other device for smoking cannabis.
• Where is my bowl? I got some real Q gold.
• There's somebody's bowl out in the hall. Go get it before the neighbors call the fuzz.
An open-top diffusing glass or plastic enclosure used to shield a light source from direct view and to redirect or scatter the light.
- More: Next
- there's a crack on the underneath of the bowl.
- put a bowl underneath to catch the overflow.
- i will order a bowl of beef noodles for myself.
- the water in the bowl froze last night.
- we'd bowl and booze there.