bottom feeder meaning
1. A fish that feeds on the bed of the sea, a lake, etc (also bottom fish)
2. A despicable person (slang)
Noun. A despicable person.
/slop'suhk-r/ A lowest-priority task that only runs when the computer would otherwise be idle. Also called a "hungry puppy" or "bottom feeder" (after the fishermen's and naturalists' term for finny creatures who subsist on the primordial ooze).
One common variety of slopsucker hunts for large prime numbers.
- you mean that little bottom feeder from the whale wash
- he respects many lawyers except bottom feeders
- well, if it ain t the bottom feeders
- well, if it ain ` t the bottom feeders
- a bottom feeder is someone who does what many peo-ple do not want to do