bottom chord meaning
The lower longitudinal member of a truss.
Any of the bottom series of truss members parallel to the roadway of a bridge.
- chord: Noun: chord & ...
- at bottom: Adverb: at bottomI ...
- at the bottom of: The real origin or ...
- More: Next
- curved bottom chord
- the fatigue strength of bottom chord node board, which is sensitivity to fatigue, is calculated by fem method
- Square end joists are primarily intended for bottom chord bearing.
- The bottom chords of the bridges range from to and the width averages.
- More than half the bridge's bottom chords were bent or twisted beyond repair.