bleed white meaning
- To drain completely of resources
- he had thought everything would be all right, but the broil seemed to have got their love to completely bleed white
- Ripley naturally doesn't trust him or anyone else who bleeds white fluid.
- Peggy O'Leary wants everybody to know that she bleeds white and gold for Georgia Tech instead of blue and gold for those facing the Yellow Jackets in today's Gator Bowl.
- With a click, fifth-graders at Atlanta's Mary Lin Elementary School zoomed to the Cockroach World Web site to find out all they might want to know about the creatures : For example, cockroaches wear their skeletons on the outside of their body, bleed white blood and have 18 knees.