bird genus meaning
- Noun: bird genus
- A genus of birds
Type of: genus
Part of: Craniata, subphylum Craniata, subphylum Vertebrata, Vertebrata
- bird: Noun: bird &n ...
- in bird: (slang; see bird ...
- on the bird: [American slang]av ...
- More: Next
- Fellow ornithologists honored him by naming one bird genus and 20 species after him,
- All these remains were only shown to belong in the pseudotooth bird genus " Dasornis " in 2008.
- In these cases, other characters, e . g . in the species'treecreepers, a bird genus with little morphological differences.
- ""'Asiahesperornis " "'is a prehistoric foot-propelled diving toothed flightless bird genus from the Late Cretaceous.
- For bird-watchers, it was like winning the lottery _ only one other new bird genus has been found in Brazil in the past decade.