- Skeptics said Tuesday's events don't mean that a bioattack is on the horizon.
- After federal experts identified the strain in the bioattacks as Ames, reporters and investigators descended on the Iowa city.
- Skeptics said Tuesday's events, while horrific, don't mean that a bioattack is on the horizon.
- Five more employees of a South Florida publishing company and a letter in Nevada tested positive for anthrax Saturday, as investigators in three far-flung states focused on bioattacks delivered through the US postal system.
- Meanwhile, public health experts say that one glaring weakness is that most cash-strapped U . S . hospitals would be unable to handle the crush of people who will either be sickened or panicked by a bioattack.