beta globulin meaning
Noun: beta globulin
- A globulin in blood plasma that carries iron
- transferrin, siderophilin
Derived forms: beta globulins
Type of: globulin
Encyclopedia: Beta globulin
Serum proteins with an electrophoretic mobility that falls between ALPHA-GLOBULINS and GAMMA-GLOBULINS.n : any of several globulins of plasma or serum that have at alkaline pH electrophoretic mobilities intermediate between those of the alpha globulins and gamma globulins
- beta-globulin: [Medicine]Serum pr ...
- beta(1)ca globulin: [Medicine]Serum pr ...
- trophoblastic beta globulin: [Medicine]A glycop ...
- The result was a 45 g / l human albumin solution containing small amounts of gamma and beta globulins which was stable between 0 �C and 30 �C for 5 years.